- R B Digitizing is a professional embroidery digitizing company, and has been in the embroidery digitizing business since 1994. Our services offer fast turnaround time
You will receive your completed tapes within 24 hours from the time we receive your artwork. And if your order is urgent we can expedite your order at no extra charge.
24/7/365 custom embroidery digitizing services. Your order will be handled immediately.
Most editing is free, until you are satisfied.
100% satisfaction guaranteed.
- R B Digitizing work in rotating shifts to provide customers with 24 hour, 7 day per week, none-stop digitizing services .
- The most important ones are:
1. Size in width or height, you may inform us only one side as the other side obviously will go proportionate,
2. Fabric to embroider on and
3. Location: where do you need the digitized design to embroidery.
- R B Digitizing standard turn-around time is 24 hours. If you have a special request, please let us know and we will finish within a few hours with no extra charge.
- Most of the editing is free, except adding new part to the original logo we have done or you change your introduction that need us to re-digitize, such as adding lettering, background, and we only charge the stitches for the extra part.
- R B Digitizing mainly offer DST file. We also provide another format conversion, such as EMB, CND, EXP, DSB, etc. You can click here to see more.
- We sew and inspect each digitized design to ensure the design is sharp and clean. If we find any problem, and we ever found, we correct it and sew it again. We do this until it is finally perfect, and then send the dst file with the scan of the sewout to you.
- R B Digitizing will send the finished embroidery design to you by email. You can save it to your floppy disk.
- Our unit price is $1.25 per thousand stitches, and minimum charge is $15; the maximum charge is $75.
- Regarding payment, R B Digitizing accepts credit cards. If you would like to digitize artwork, we will send a credit card form for you, You can submit your CC information securely from R B Digitizing website, or you may pay by PayPal.
- If you failed to upload the files for some reason, you may send all your orders and quotes to us using the mails:
which is a preferred way of communication, and you can also save a copy of your order or quote in your own mail client software like Outlook.
For files cannot be uploaded, most likely the file is too large. We cannot accept files larger than 3.5 MB. You can convert the file to a jpg or compress it.
- “Dst” is one kind of file format – the Tajima digitized file format. It is the most commonly used format, compatible with most embroidery machines. We can provide other formats as well. Conversion between many of these file formats is possible.
- R B Digitizing can provide such design types as flat embroidery, appliqué embroidery and 3D foam embroidery.
- To make sure that you can always get all emails, therefore not causing any delay to your business, We may have to re-send the same e-mail to you immediately after having sent it once, using a different e-mail account.